Your donation to A Blade of Grass will allow us to provide resources to artists who are reaching beyond boundaries and into communities to make creative contributions to social change.
Your Support Makes a Difference
A Blade of Grass believes in the power of artists to help build a more equitable, compassionate, and joyful future.
We know this work can only happen collaboratively, through relationships built on care and mutual trust. Each year the A Blade of Grass Fellowship for Socially Engaged Art supports 8 artists who collaborate with communities to enact social change. Their projects use art to do things like bring refugees and locals together in Athens, Greece; create spaces for difficult conversations through theater in rural Virginia; and foster care between people in solitary confinement and volunteer gardeners in New Orleans.
Enacting change takes all of us. Help us raise $20,000 by December 31 to fund an A Blade of Grass Fellow!
We welcome donations of all levels. Thank you for your support!
Donate $75 or more to receive A Blade of Grass publications while supplies last.
- $75 | Receive A Blade of Magazine Issue 1
- $100 | Receive A Blade of Grass Magazine Issue 1 and a copy of our book, Future Imperfect
- $250 | Receive A Blade of Grass Magazine Issue 1, upcoming Issue 2 to be released Spring 2019, and a copy of our book, Future Imperfect
- $1000 | Receive the publications listed above and invitations to experience artist projects and special A Blade of Grass events
Other Ways to Donate
- Make us your charity of choice on AmazonSmile
- Mail a check, payable to A Blade of Grass, to:
A Blade of Grass
81 Prospect Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Please contact Vicki Capote, Development Manager: email@example.com.
Thank you for your generous support!
ABOG Fellow Suzanne Lacy’s performance in Quito, Ecuador, gathered hundreds of men in a bullfighting ring to speak out publicly about violence against women. Photo: Raúl Peñafiel